Really good taste

Posted by 5205371016186195711 on Sep 17, 2015

I like this taste and it's really remind chocolate.

Heallthy and yummy!

Posted by Hulatebe on May 22, 2014

If you are on a diet - best product selection. Mixing it with yogurt not only makes it a tasty drink but a good replacement for a meal

AMAZING!

Posted by 4876034421335774714 on Mar 12, 2014

I love this! I originally ordered this just out of curiosity, but am so glad I did! it's great in my morning shake with a banana, apple and dates. Kinda feels like you're drinking chocolate milk, but it's actually vegan :)

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

if its as good as the other amazing grass products...

Posted by Reviewer1221745 on Dec 12, 2012

Still need to try this, which is why only 4 stars, but use their other chocolate powder to make a pre workout breakfast shake and I love it

Rx for Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Sep 15, 2012

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Great blended!

Posted by PencilFullofLead on May 23, 2012

This product is a little too grainy for me to drink straight with milk or water, but it tastes great in shake-form, blended with ice. Yum! I've used it as a quick breakfast many a time. It also works well in smoothies.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Mar 22, 2012

This is one of my favorites! I love chocolate and love getting my greens! A great pick-me-up and to add in smoothies.

Great if you can get past the texture

Posted by Reviewer2781280 on Feb 18, 2012

It's very grainy but other than that it tastes pretty good and is VERY filling. I've tried many different types of meal replacement shakes and this is the most filling.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2890205 on Dec 04, 2011

Great chocolate taste and very satisfying.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »