• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

The Best!

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 05, 2014

I was a little hesitant in purchasing this coconut butter, but it really tastes great, even on its own! I add a couple of spoons of this to my raw cocoa coconut balls, in place of coconut oil, and these turned out better than expected. Delicious!

Delicious

Posted by 4786486423248319564 on Jan 01, 2014

This isn't cheap but it is 100% worth the price. It's soooooo good, takes all my willpower to keep from eating it all in a day! Definitely buying it again.

Strong coconut flavour

Posted by 5711037559605891364 on Nov 27, 2013

Great product

Very thick consistency

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Nov 22, 2013

It's a bit hard to swallow but very nourishing!

Very good product

Posted by 5072372006918194256 on Nov 19, 2013

Love

Delicious - I'm a convert

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

This stuff is fantastic - in recipes or by itself. Stops hunger cravings with just a spoonful. I use it in rice porridge for breakfast with honey and dried fruit. Unbelievably good!

Tastes like heaven!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This tastes divinely! It has a very different taste from coconut oil. It has a distinct sweetness and is highly addictive! Good thing it is full with beneficial fatty acids. I use it in baking, but mainly I just eat it by the spoon! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

fantastic!

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

I bought it only cause they told me it is good for you. It was the reason I made my order... I can't believe how tasty it is...and such a wonderful scent!I expected it quite bad!Great!Will buy again!!

Posted by 5477180848720987805 on Nov 06, 2013

Best coconut butter ever tasted. Favourite product!

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1263274 on Oct 30, 2013

This product was recommended to me, so I took a chance on it. I have been trying to find a coconut butter that was tasty. I tried making my own, but it was difficult - it became like concrete in my blender. The flavor can't be beat. Tastes is smooth and a buttery coconut. I add it to my smoothies and "sweets" that I make using Just Like Sugar (a sugar substitute made from chicory root and orange peel). It is pretty hard, but putting the jar in warm/hot water will help it melt to a usable consistency. It does not need to be refrigerated. Yummy!