Okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is nice, but not what I expected. I thought it would be sweet and soft. It is not so sweet and you can melt it in warm water (put the jar in the warm water) or microwave it a bit.

good enough

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Feb 28, 2012

this is good, got it because i liked the packets. i find though that i do not eat this so much as the convenient packets. will probably not buy again and stick with the travel packets.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Apr 24, 2012

I tried it to find out what all the great reviews were about.Im not impressed.

Its ok

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

It´s good but not great. Don´t expect chocolate like nutella though! I got tired of the flavor after some time.

Be aware of agave

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 16, 2012

I love the taste and consistence, but unfortunately for MY sugarlevel it was sweetened with agave. It made me crave sweets.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Oct 29, 2012

But I won't repurchase because the consistency is too hard, and heating the whole thing up everytime I use it becomes cumbersome. Lovely taste and ingredients though!

Not what I expected

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 20, 2013

This isn't smooth like I expected. It's more cakey and quite oily. I have it in a shake with almond milk and a banana. Even this way it's still a bit gritty but not too bad. Definitely not something I could eat by itself!

Not my favorite

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Aug 03, 2013

May need to taste this several times. It`s not my favorite, but I think I can grow in to like it. It helps to know it is way more healty than other brands...

3/5

Posted by Paulette on Nov 02, 2013

La verdad es que el chocolate es bastante amargo. Aun así, me gusta mucho. Viene acompañada por aceite de coco. No obstante, es un sabor que no gusta a todo el mundo, así que recomiendo coger primero la opción pequeña de muestra. Lo único que me echa para atrás es que ahora, por el frío, está demasiado sólida y cuesta extenderse por la tostada.

Ok

Posted by 5477180848720987805 on Nov 06, 2013

Yummy but nothing special. You could just mix up agave syrup, coconut butter and cacao powder for the same taste. But when I don't have time, this does it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »