Excellent for a very dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended. :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Oct 29, 2013

Finally, i found a good body lotion that can absorb well & fast. It TRULY WORKS!!!. This lotions makes my very dry, sensitive (i have eczema) and itchy skin beautifully moisturised. Before purchasing this, i did a research and reading many online reviews about Aveeno. Many people with a same skin problems as me used this line of brand and have a very good results!! . This brand is not in my country market and thank god i- Herb carry this line. You don't have to use much, a little goes a long way. Just choose which one that suits your skin and need. Very happy with this purchase :D

Moisture plus

Posted by 5230074033832254965 on Mar 22, 2015

Very effective moisturizer for senior person for daytime and under foundation.

Great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 29, 2015

Got this for my mom who suffers from very dry skin and she LOVES it! she says it's better than any other body lotion she has ever tried.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on May 22, 2016

Never irritates, and is actually better, ingredients-wise, than other Aveeno lotions for pregnancy and breastfeeding

Great!!

Posted by 5143362807849901890 on Aug 20, 2013

Love the light scent. Work perfectly for my skin. Really loved it.

It stings on eczema wound

Posted by Reviewer3123704 on May 16, 2016

It stings on eczema wound

Value For Money Body & Facial Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1273100 on Oct 05, 2013

I bought this moisturizer as I needed a replacement for a more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I bought from my local drugstore which is not available on this site. That one had a 2% colloidal oatmeal content which was excellent to prevent itch & to eliminate dryness. However with Aveeno 24hr Moisturizing Lotion, no amount of colloidal oatmeal is stated and its anti-itch and moisturizing properties loses out to the more expensive colloidal oatmeal moisturizer that I previously used. At least a 2% colloidal oatmeal content is essential to get the immediate relief effect from itchiness & dryness. Hopefully, Aveeno would bring the colloidal oatmeal content to at least 2% or more eventually. Nevertheless, its still an affordable buy, its just that you need to apply several layers to get rid of the itch or dryness on your body. The plus point here is that you can also use this as a facial moisiturizer without any rashes or acne developing. So its actually a 2 in 1 product. Trust me, I have very very sensitive skin but my face was smooth & radiant after every application. Have been using it on my face about 3 times a week for the past 3 months, so far so good.

Love it!

Posted by 5709488447076391460 on Jan 16, 2014

I'm using this every winter! It's very good!!

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1231516 on Feb 12, 2014

Hands down the best body lotion EVER during the winter months in South Korea. I don't get dry flaky skin like with all the brands I've tried. Please do not stop selling this product.

Very good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5423755037517265930 on Dec 14, 2015

No more skin irritation in the cold weather after applying this products day and night. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »