amazing

Posted by Reviewer2304174 on Jan 24, 2016

My baby has had typical baby- excem all over body. This cream helps and reliefs from day one! Sometimes it is all gone after a weeks use.

It works very well

Posted by 5177185843692013463 on Dec 11, 2015

My daughter has eczema. after using this cream. I notice the result. her skin is better than before. Will buy again.

cd

Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015

I'm using this cream on my granddaughter who is 3 and has a very bad case of eczema hoping it will help her condition.

nice product

Posted by 4862391667351352790 on Mar 11, 2015

nice smell and soothing.

Good!

Posted by 5556265627473514328 on Nov 06, 2014

Good product, relieves eczema. I felt improvement within a day.

Waste of money

Posted by Reviewer3335325 on Oct 30, 2014

After a few days it had no effect on my 1,5 y.o. daughter's mild eczema. I feel her eczema got even worse after using it.

another cream that is just as good

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

bought this for my friend whose baby is suffering quite frequent eczema. she said she likes the smell and it's light enough to moisturize dry skin.

No sirve y arde

Posted by ecokat on Aug 29, 2014

Tenía muchas ganas de que este producto fuera mi salvación pero no me ha ayudado en nada, arde cuando acabas de aplicarla sobre una erupción. Me va mejor con una crema humectante común y corriente que igual no me cura pero por lo menos no tengo que soportar el ardor. Si lo aplico sobre las erupciones que me salen en el rostro no sólo no ayuda sino que me las deja peor, cuando lavo mi rostro y se va la capa de producto, mi piel está muy reseca y comienza a escamarse.

Little disappointed

Posted by 5154547638957457253 on Jul 21, 2014

Ibought this for my grandson as it was plant based and natural as he was suffering from ecz ema, it seemed to be working fine, but when my daughter rubbed it onto a patch that was a little raw he screamed badly, so she quickly removed it, now shes afraid to use it on him, so a little disappointed as we dont want to put steroids on him.

NICE!

Posted by 4924741798902508196 on Jul 06, 2014

Works well on my son's dry itchy skin, wish it came in a bigger tube. The texture is rather thick and takes some time to absorb, would be perfect for winter. Otherwise this is a nice product and I will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »