10% Off Orders Over $40!

BabyGanics, The Grime Fighter, All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free, 75 Wipes, 7 x 8 in Each

Reviews 1-star

Started to mold after a while...

Posted by Reviewer1472247 on Nov 03, 2014

I had ordered 2 of these and the first container started to show mold on it after a few days of opening the container. The 2nd container I was using for a few weeks and just today opened it, pulled out 2 wipes and used one and noticed on the other one a big black spot.. I looked into my container and noticed the bottom of the wipes were covered in black stuff and there were spots of black on other parts of the wipes. Iherb did take care of my problem (which I'm glad), but just wanted to warn you that mold could appear after a while.