Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Posted by Reviewer2372964 on Mar 12, 2011

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2914485 on Jan 24, 2012

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

Different than what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on May 14, 2009

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1363499 on Mar 18, 2011

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Another good gluten free flour

Posted by Reviewer1041148 on Jan 28, 2013

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1087055 on Jan 23, 2008

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Jul 28, 2011

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

Still unopened

Posted by 5116640392345431828 on Nov 26, 2012

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009

A purchase for my mom who is sensitive to wheat products, she made some very delicious apple walnut bars. Great product!

Different taste

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »