No More Tongue-Stripping Baked Goods! YAY!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 28, 2013

I love to bake, but I was always wary of recipes that called for too much baking soda as I am sensitive to the after-taste, that tongue-stripping sensation. Stumbled across this product recently here ... and wow, what a difference it has made! I wouldn't have thought that the tongue-stripping sensation was due to the orange-box soda! Now I know, and I am having so much fun baking with this! Thank you.

сода

Posted by BlackSeaOrganic on Oct 23, 2013

понравилась. Гораздо качественнее отечественной. Не пахнет! В выпечке не чувствуется. Рекомендую, несмотря на стоимость. Помог мой отзыв - жмите "YES", а также заходите на мою страничку.

Very good

Posted by staalenkracht on Oct 21, 2013

Difficult to buy in the Netherlands!

Wow,what a difference in taste compared to your regular grocery store baking soda,unbelievable!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

baking soda has a variety of uses for me,i use it as a base for a tooth powder i make,i also use it for occasional heartburns and also to soften beans and chickpeas /garbanzo. i was sure baking soda couldn't be tasty but i guess it always been the Aluminum that gave the unpleasent taste because this one is Aluminum free and tastes much much better thatn what i knew till now. i'm not the baking kind of guy but i'm sure anyone who cooks and bakes would know to appreciate this product superiority in taste AND in health...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Cheap and good!

Posted by huiley on Oct 01, 2013

Using it for everything!

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer2801842 on Sep 03, 2013

I use this product in a variety of ways. For baking, washing vegetables and fruits.

Works every time.

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Aug 03, 2013

I have used some brands that have failed in the baking process. This brand works well in all recipes and for other applications as well. I especially like the fine powder of this brand for brushing my teeth. Thank you.

Purity

Posted by WorldPeace on Aug 02, 2013

Some baking soda products are made with a chemical process. This product isn't. Its pure. Will be buying again.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 30, 2013

I use it for many different things...even applied under my arms as a deodorant, which by the way is the most amazing natural deodorant you will ever find, it can keep me odor free for more than 48hours...I tested it once :) Update...I now use this baking soda to make a deodorant combining with cocobutter, shea butter, arrowroot starch and baking soda. So good the very best natural deodorant I have ever used....No BO ever.

Good and natural baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Very affordable and good quality, will be buying again!