Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2110428 on Apr 06, 2008

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1177866 on Jan 25, 2011

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

A very good formula!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Nov 28, 2009

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1337997 on Aug 07, 2008

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

What a difference

Posted by 5482837911228713395 on Jan 12, 2013

I can really tell a difference in my energy level taking these to kick my thyroid in gear. NO nervous shakes either just very aware of more endurance throughout the day and no drop in my energy level. alos waking up feeling refreshed and rested instead of starting the day off sluggish and tired already. Yes they sorta smell like herbs but the caplets are easy to swallow. I use juice or tea or something flavored to take them instead of just water and it works great.

This product works!

Posted by Reviewer2091123 on Feb 12, 2008

This product works for a friend of mine VERY well. She says that is it the only one she has found that works. She was diagnosed HYPERthyroid and as long as she takes this everyday she feels fine.

Christopher's Original Formula, Herbal Thyroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer2900336 on Oct 28, 2008

Am taking this with Thyroid Maintenance for my under-active thyroid. Am taking 2 of each with my 3 meals a day. Also has what my body needs.

Makes me feel unlike myself

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Sep 18, 2012

My doctor thought I might have a slow working thyroid. First I tried Tyrosine but that made me feel very angry, rushed, etc. I decided to go herbal to see what happened. Unfortunately this thyroid formula makes me feel very much unlike myself too. So probably it is not so much the product but me. I guess my thyroid works fine and that's why the product is too much for me. I usually really like this brand!

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5137254489449923159 on May 11, 2016

I have just started to take these but so far I love the product and will being purchasing more in the future as needed!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »