Country Life, Gluten Free, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 240 Veggie Caps

€23.61
€39.35
Savings of: €15.74 (40% Off)

Great for Athletes

Posted by Reviewer2514920 on Oct 19, 2011

I train and coach endurance athletes and I have seen all of their performances improve using this product. It works especially well for very long endurance competitions like Ironman triathlons and 50-100 mile trail running races. The product takes about 1 hour to get into the body and start being effective. This product is the best B vitamin complex I have found and is assimilated very well into the body where many are not. It then naturally boosts the metabolic and energy processes in the body. It will also do these wonderful things for non competitive people. As I have seen improvements in energy in all people that use the product. If you think the product is not working for you, it probably means you are very difficient in B vitamins and so need to take more and keep taking them for a while to build up. I have many people take this first thing in the morning to wake up and get going without having to drug themselves with 300 mg of caffeine in coffee. You may notice a yellow phosphorescent glow in your urine often as excess is excreted. This is OK and does not mean you are dehydrated.

GREAT product!

Posted by Reviewer2603659 on Apr 01, 2010

This is an EXCELLENT product and I cannot emphasize that enough. I really needed B Complex for some emotional strain and I noticed a change in my mood after just a month of taking this. I bought the big bottle, take two a day, and even take a third when I'm feeling particularly anxious. They always work. Country Life provides YEAST FREE B Complex which has worked better for me than about 4 other brands with yeast. I love these vitamins and they changed my life!

Best Type of B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer2646290 on Jun 12, 2010

Just started using this product after researching the best Vitamin B-Complex to take - coenzyme. Since it doesn't require the usual conversion, it's better absorbed and you don't need high potency. Love that Country Life is concerned with quality and uses methyl B-12 instead of cyanocobalamin. Love that you take on empty stomach and it does not upset nor repeat on me. I've used other Country Life products and love this one. The 240 count is a great value. If you find you need to take more of this than recommended dosage to see results, it probably means you are deficient in the B vitamins.

Active form of Vit. B - good stuff

Posted by SteveL on Apr 01, 2010

I can tell a big difference with this Active form of Vit B. even though its not sublingual- it seems to absorb really well. Steve

Good

Posted by Reviewer1902696 on Jan 27, 2009

I like it that one dose is two capsules so you can split it up and take it at different times in the day since the b vitamins are water soluble.