Country Life, Gluten Free, Evening Primrose Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

€ 5.91

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1002174 From Kansas on Mar 03, 2010

The Country Life Evening Primrose Oil is such a good value. As a premenopause woman, I use it for the dual purpose of lighter cycles and also healthy hair. This product has helped a lot in both areas

country life is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer1344327 From Tennessee on Aug 23, 2010

I need to get a higher mg for my hair, researched and I need at least 1300mg of evening primrose, so this was too low for my needs.

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by HeidiT From Norway on Aug 01, 2011

I take these to help correct my hormone imbalance (I'm in my twenties), and they have helped reduce my symptoms.

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great for cramps

Posted by Reviewer1458298 From New York on Aug 03, 2010

as a stay at home mom i can afford to take advil or other pain meds. feel drowsy and lie down. however, for those that goes through mood changes, cramps and don't want the drowsy feeling, take these aT the first sign of cramps (2-3wks b4) these will help you ALOT!!!!