New To iHerb?

Desert Essence, Conditioner, Red Raspberry, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

€4.77
€7.10
Savings of: €2.32 (33% Off)

Fave

Posted by Reviewer1949742 on May 17, 2010

Won't build up! Makes hair shiny and healthy, and light. My fine hair tends to become heavy and weighed down very easily. This is the only moisturizer I know of that I can use everyday, and still have light bouncy hair. The raspberry smells great -- not overwhelmingly fruity. Great moisturizer.

THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER!!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

I have bought plenty (dozens) of different conditioners trying to find the one that actually works for my hair. And THIS IS IT!!!!!! I have a slightly curly and therefore quite dry hair. The lengths tend to dry no matter what I do. Also the hair tends to get frizzy and messy. Luckily his conditioner has worked wonders! The consistence is very thick and creamy and I believe it might be too heavy for thinner and lighter hair. But for a thick and a bit coarse hair this product is amazingly good! My hair has never looked as good as it does right now. And the smell is soooooo yummy! It makes me wanna eat it :) HOWEVER: I do not recommend the shampoo from the same range because it contains drying ingredients! I have tried the Red Gape conditioner as well and it is very good as well. I just like this raspberry smell better!

Love

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling good.

I love them

Posted by Reviewer1678015 on Jan 15, 2008

I've been using this organics hair care line except lemon tee tree. They smell good but not to strong after drying my hair. My sensitive scalp doesn't have any trouble with these items

Wonderful Hair Care Product

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jun 25, 2008

This is a fantastic smelling and conditioning product for the hair. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick!