10% Off Orders Over $40!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in1 Hemp Unscented Baby-Mild Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Unscented for multiple uses

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jun 19, 2010

Good value product suitable for the most sensitive skins. $4 shipping to Australia makes it worthwhile even if you can only purchase one of this size at a time. (Courier shipping means the risk of high Aus Customs charges).

very mild for my baby

Posted by Reviewer2084455 on Sep 15, 2010

i've using this for my son since his birth. it's very good and doesnt cause any allergy to him.

Best soap everyone should have - applies to all Dr. Bronner's too!

Posted by Reviewer1763170 on Dec 12, 2011

I have said quite a bit about the other Dr. Bronner's and I am as happy and satisfied with this than the rest. With it being unscented, I use it to wash my clothings (small items such as knickers and socks) and also on my dog. It works great.

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2476058 on Jan 02, 2012

My face gets kind of dry after I use this soap. But moisturizing cream helps, so I am okay with that little bit of dryness. Face oils are cleansed perfectly, but make ups- esp. eyeliners are not removed with this soap. I don't use this soap for removing eye make ups. Like this soap so far though.

price amazing