Pretty Good for Packaged Soup

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Dr. McDougalls really has a lot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. Don't be so hard on packaged noodles, they do the job when you're lazy, drunk or hungover. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

I like this very much.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Mar 16, 2016

Unlike many other Asian soups that are spicy, this is not, which is good. The noodles taste great. This is one of my favorite soups, and that includes canned soups.

Kind of tasteless

Posted by frivolousgirl on May 25, 2016

Haven't had fast-food ramen in years and was glad to come by this. However, everyone's taste buds are different, and as for first impressions I felt like this didn't taste much at all. But on the contrary, I do actually like the option of adding salt myself! And with a pinch of herbal salt, this soup became very tasty! But all-in-all it din't live up to those cheap ramen packets I used to indulge in...

Ok

Posted by 5588432105353733235 on Jan 26, 2014

I'm normally not very picky when it comes to these sorts of snacks/meals, but I have to say that this was sort of disappointing. Mostly because of the noodles - they taste like cardboard! Would recommend their Minestrone Soup over this.

Not a good texture or flavour

Posted by 4797260365086307482 on Sep 12, 2016

This ramen is not a very good option for someone who is looking for a fast and tasty meal. All noodles are easy to prepare, but the instructions for these are terrible. It says on the package that you'll need around 7 mins, I waited over 10 and the noodles were not cooked. Moreover, when they finally soften , they were not very flavorful and the texture was pretty strange. Also, the soup flavour is not that characteristic of chicken. When I was finishing it, I could felt the (flavour)powder because it was not completely dissolved (even when I had stirred it just before star eating). In conclusion, it is not a good soup not only because of the flavour but also the texture of the noodles.

Comfort food that's healthy

Posted by 4829301476054275896 on Dec 28, 2013

Best ramen soup in a cup (or a dried block) I've ever tried. I don't know what a vegan chicken is, but I'm fine with them. Directions are complete and have no surprises and the packaging all recycles. This is a 5 star product in every way.

I love this ramen

Posted by 5687671174714625289 on Jan 02, 2014

Finally I can get ramen that is vegan as well as non-gmo and soy free.

Nice!

Posted by 5066904357830902579 on Jun 07, 2014

This is my favourite Dr McDougall soup!

BETTER AND Healthier THAN ANY OTHER RAMEN!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Jan 09, 2015

Its simplicity is fantastic , wait a good 8 minutes and you have a hot lunch or dinner

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1109100 on Jan 03, 2014

It was quite tasty (but not enough salt as for me), so I think I will try more products of this brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »