The Mercedes of probiotics

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

The product packaging really radiates delicacy and solidity. As it were 'handcrafted'. Interesting list of synergistic contents and nutrients. The japanese have high standards concerning their supplements, this product is certainly corresponding well to that. Quite expensive though. I used for a while when I had a stomach bug induced diarrhea. it seemed to help and it resolved fine. I will rebuy this whenever my Gi system is in serious trouble.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3225136 on Mar 28, 2013

Felt the effect right after the first pill. Even works if you take one pill per day. I started to eat loads of fruits and vegs without any discomfort I'm my stomach Now I feel safe if I know there's a box of it at home! Going to buy it again and again!

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer1415100 on Feb 11, 2013

I'm still in disbelief as I write this. I was diagnosed with Blastocystis Hominis, and went through 6 months of hell trying to get rid of this stomach bug. I constantly had diarrhea and lost a lot of weight. I did months and months of research trying to find a cure, and I tried pretty much everything out there: multiple antibiotics, natural remedies such as oregano oil, wormwood, black walnut hulls, cloves, grapefruit seed extract, Sovereign Silver, and even probiotics such as Culturelle, S. Boulardii and the really expensive VSL3. None of these regimens worked, although some helped more than others. Completely depressed and knowing that I had wiped out most of my flora (none of the probiotics would stop the diarrhea), I decided to try Dr. Ohhiras - especially based on all the positive reviews. I have to admit that I didn't think it would help, but I ordered it along with Heather's Tummy Care off iHerb, hoping that it would at least help alleviate my stomach issues. I took this in addition to already taking Zenpep and Doctor's Best Betaine HCL (for low stomach acid). Well, I just received my third test back in 4 months, and all three confirmed what I already knew and felt: the Blasto has been eradicated! The diarrhea completely stopped and most of my other stomach issues are slowly resolving. My primary doc and gastroenterologist are all amazed that I was cleared of Blasto using this probiotic, and asked me to bring it in on my next visit (they have not had any luck using antibiotics or other herbs on almost any of their other patients). Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Dr. Ohhira for making such an incredible product. You really saved my life. And thanks to iHerb for carrying this product. I would give it 10 stars if I could. If anyone reading this is suffering from a Blasto infection, I would say try this before doing any antibiotics or other harsh treatment. The antibiotics are what caused the diarrhea in the first place, and I could have saved a lot of grief if I tried this first. Just remember it takes a couple months for this probiotic to work. Just have faith, reduce your stress and also stop any antioxidants momentarily (a recent study showed that antioxidants can suppress treatments to eradicate anaerobic organisms like Blasto). I hope this will help anyone who is going through what I went through. Best wishes.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics

Posted by 4637195724834209803 on Jan 29, 2013

They seem to work...They're for my daughter who has severe gut problems due to years of antibiotics. I don't know if they are better than the last formula we were taking or not but I was advised to mix it up from time to time.

Digestive system improved

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After completing the bottle, I could tell my digestive system improved. No side effect noted. Good quality and freshness.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

Worth the price

Posted by Reviewer2782963 on Dec 03, 2012

A bit expensive but well worth it. I don't have acne, just break-outs when my hormones are wacky. When I take these no break-outs. It does help with my allergies, and strengthened my immune system.Yes, there is a difference when you don't take them. I will warn you you are a bit gassey for about a week when you start taking them. Helps clean out the bowels.

The best

Posted by 4699479065172821499 on Oct 30, 2012

Bought this based on the reviews. I think this is probably the best Probiotic on the market. Makes for happy digestion.

Excellent Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Great product and no refrigeration required.

Has really helped clear up my skin.

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 07, 2012

As crazy as it sounds, not only has this helped with digestion, but it has done wonders for my skin.