July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Propolis Plus, 60 Capsules

€52.37
€57.30
Savings of: €4.94 (9% Off)

Dr. Ohhira's Fan

Posted by Reviewer1162616 on May 20, 2010

I have had great success with Dr. Ohhira's probiotics. They have really helped with some serious gastro issues and seem to help balance my thyroid (I do not know why). I will not travel without them, and I must admit that I chew one if I have a headache or tummy problem. They are turning into a cure all for me! My grandkids chew one a day and their number of colds and flu have been drastically reduced. I tried the new formula containing the propolis and can report less pain in my wrist and a general improvement in my energy level. I rarely review any supplement, but I am impressed with the quality and effectiveness of these products. I only wish they were not so expensive, but iHerb has the best prices for these worthy little gems!

no effect

Posted by 4954539283053274401 on Feb 17, 2013

no strong, no effect, cinnamon its no good for me...