Mild Taste!

Posted by 5720507474578383192 on Mar 15, 2016

This is a great product, I've been taking a dropperful each day with a few tablespoons of juice or water, it's very mild and easy to take.

Great value, worked nicely

Posted by 4853373267874177655 on Dec 12, 2015

I used this for a few weeks, certainly felt it was a good help with clearing my infection

Great product~

Posted by 5190543549762344981 on Oct 13, 2014

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with dandelion. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

Great liver help

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Jun 22, 2014

I have taken different forms of milk thistle on and off for a long time not knowing if it was beneficial or not. I have many food and chemical intolerances that result in a headache that lasts for 3 days. I have discovered that taking this product reduces the intensity and the duration of the headaches. So now I take it daily hoping that it will help my liver all the time, not just when it is over loaded.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

looks ok!

This is one of the...

Posted by TinVal on Aug 17, 2012

This is one of the best product for liver protection I bought it several times from iHerb. The manufacturer claims that they use organic grape alcohol. I hope it's true.

Milk thistle

Posted by Giordie on Jun 28, 2012

I have just begun to take this product, so need time to evaluate it...will let u know at a later date how it is going.

Stopped using because of alcohol....

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 18, 2012

I'm going through a health condition and I immediately noticed that this had alcohol in it when I took it. I switched to another brand.

Corn Free

Posted by Reviewer3142533 on Nov 21, 2011

Couldnt find herb tintures without corn alcohol. I have a corn allery so i really appreciate that this company uses grape alcohol.

fast, good service and good shipping rates

Posted by Reviewer1136337 on Jul 12, 2011