Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

€16.05
€26.75
Savings of: €10.70 (40% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer1805623 on Jan 02, 2009

good for a quick pick me up

Eclectic Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on Mar 23, 2010

I've used other Cordyceps products but like this one best. It's like an overall body tonic. It definitely works according to the law of similars (if a plant looks like a body part, you can assume that it's good for that body part.

Increased stamina and oxygen use

Posted by Reviewer1508536 on May 02, 2011

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

Posted by 4804200550097449457 on May 12, 2013

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2677885 on Nov 24, 2010

Cordyceps seems to be giving me more energy to finish things I've started, I think clearer and I actually have a libbido again. I'm only 57, but I feel the effects of menapause and aging and I don't like it. This product makes me feel younger!YAY!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »