New To iHerb?

Ecover, Natural Dishwashing Liquid, Chamomile & Marigold Scent, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

€3.41
€4.26
Savings of: €0.85 (20% Off)

!

Posted by Reviewer3154855 on May 20, 2011

Super

Superb

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 18, 2014

Very good dishwashing liquid. It cleans perfectly. You need just a little bit of this stuff so it is economical and will last for ages. I am more than satisfied.

The best dishwashing liquid I have ever tried!

Posted by 5377526802243280836 on May 07, 2014

Here in norway we have just a few brands to choose from when it comes to dishwashing liquid and I have tried almost all of them. Only one of them was good and I used it for years, thinking that there is nothing better out there. But then I found this ecover dishwashing liquid. For two years ago I wanted to go more natural and try something new. I read many positive reviews and for the cheap price I wanted to try this out. This is now my holy grail dishwashing liquid! It disolves grease and food so fast. You need very little amount and hot water and it does the job, you almost don`t need to scrub. We have a bottle this size for many months because you need so little. I have tried all 3 scents, and I like them all just as much. If you have a sensitive nose and don`t like too much scent, this one in chamomile and marigold is the lightest in scent. The green one is the most fresh scent if you like that. I change it up almost every time I buy a new one. Who thought that you could be so exited over a dishwashing liquid. This dishwashing liquid I can`t be without so I have to have an extra backup in my kitchen at all time.

Recomended!

Posted by Reviewer3159353 on Apr 26, 2011

Have been using it for more than a year now. It is excellent for the dishes and the environment. No chemicals too.

Great

Posted by Trulyislander on Jul 14, 2013

Light scent and gentle to hands. I have been buying and using this brand.