One of my favorite nutrients!

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

I take a couple of milligrams of this stuff per day, and simply love it. Start with one drop in a large pint and NO MORE.

Fantastic value

Posted by energetyx on Apr 29, 2014

I've only been taking this for a month so far, at a dose of 2 drops per day, so it's a bit too soon to say how effective it is. Next month I'll double the dose to 4 drops, and the following month again to 8 drops (1 milligram). No negative effects so far, hopefully taking the 8 drops will be tolerable and I'll be able to give a better review then. One bottle looks like it'll last a very long time.

Improvement

Posted by 4634973342613315095 on Apr 03, 2014

I'm taking 30 drops a day with minor improvement,with incresing energy. I was also very deficient.

happy

Posted by 4728150869305032656 on Dec 27, 2013

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

Excellent product

Posted by teacupLA on Nov 05, 2013

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

First time to buy this brand

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Jun 20, 2013

I buy iodine for a friend that was to have surgery to have her thyroid removed because of goiters after taking iodine for just a short time her dr told her she didnt need the surgery at this time.

Happy

Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013

Perfect size.

iodine liquid

Posted by Reviewer1240581 on Aug 30, 2012

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2464320 on Nov 02, 2011

Great product, seems to help. Nearly tasteless, easy to take with water.

Iodine

Posted by Reviewer2387193 on Oct 07, 2011

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »