New To iHerb?

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls IC, Intensive Care Probiotics, 30 Capsules

€9.85
€15.63
Savings of: €5.78 (37% Off)

Great Product; Great Company Service

Posted by Reviewer2066857 on Oct 03, 2008

I take this product twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. This is one of the best probiotics as it doesn't need refrigeration and it was rated very highly by an independent consumer lab. I want to say how great the service was from iHerb. I am a US citizen living in South East Asia and it is hard to find a company that will ship products from the US to here, let alone one that does it so efficiently. Thank you! I shall be a return customer.

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1387065 on Nov 22, 2009

I received my order of the Pearls IC today and began taking 3 a day. Within two days my nausea and heartburn which I had suffered with everyday for the last three years had subsided. My energy has increased drastically, I am sleeping better, and the depressed feeling I had from feeling so lousy all the time has lifted. I will never stop using this probiotic.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3220958 on Jan 05, 2010

I've had amazing results with the IC Pearls. Now in my 50's I've had a problem with digestion, bloating, and gas. These really have made a huge difference. I tried them based on the other reviews and was not disappointed. I will purchase again and again.

enzymatic IC Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2034536 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for the past 18 months, and I can say they absolutely work extremely well for people who suffer from chronic IBS. I was a big time sufferer, now I take 1 pearl each morning and another if I start to feel any stomach distress or nausea, and within a very little while...gone! It has changed the quality of my life.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Jan 26, 2009

These work very well. I like that I can take them at any time during the day. It is not necessary to wait until after meals or on an empty stomach. I will order this again!