Love it!!!

Posted by eyecandy09 on Jul 05, 2013

I was certainly not expecting such great results from this product 'cause there are so many mixed reviews about it. But this just looks really good on my skin -- whether I apply it alone or on top of my favorite moisturizer... I'm so happy, I will definitely repurchase!!! =)

For mineral makeup. This is great for everyday wash and wear look.

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Oct 13, 2013

Great colour match for me. NC 30. Sensitive skin took awhile to acclimatise to this though. For the first week, my face itched a bit after application, which is weird because this product doesn't have bismuth oxychloride, which is the common itch causer in mineral makeup. But after awhile, I didn't itch anymore. I can sleep in this without clogging my pores. And I have personally seen redness on my face lessen after using this foundation. That being said, it isn't an excellent foundation as foundations go, as it tends to be patchy (mineral makeup) and it photographs badly (as a natural sunblock, it can't photograph well). It's better for everyday, sun protection, wash and wear, walking the dog kind of complexion. If I know I'm going to be photographed, I usually go for something super preservative-laden, yet lasts like forever and photographs like great skin e.g. Make Up For Ever Face & Body.

Everyday Minerals, It Base, Golden Medium, .17 oz (4.8 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 27, 2014

Iherb, how could you, how dare you discontinue such a marvelous brand and marvelous product like this? It is so sad... The color is just beneath perfection for me and my face. I am 32 years old and this single powder is more than enough for my face to cover it with amazing smoothness and shiny healthiness effect. Please, I am begging you, come back it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good 4 yellow undertone

Posted by 5216820737773016371 on Nov 05, 2012

Look so natural ! I will order more .

frome Russia

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Dec 07, 2012

Horoshaya pudra,no zvet svetlovat dlya menya,na saite temnee ona viglyadit chem v reale