New To iHerb?

Everyday Minerals, Jojoba Base, Vanilla, .17 oz (4.8 g)

€11.88
€15.83
Savings of: €3.95 (25% Off)

Nice product, wrong color

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Dec 02, 2013

I was sure it's a match for me, as it's supposed to be fair/light with neutral undertones. But still, it's a shade darker than I'd prefer. For instance, Meow Cosmetics Sleek Siamese is lighter, so now I'm mixing it in to lighten the tone. But the finish is nice and natural. Although my skin is prone to dry patches and sometimes shines in t-zone, I have natural finish for longer (it's not matte, though) than with most foundations, and it looks much more natural on the skin, even if you apply it gradually to get better coverage. I'll probably order a lighter shade, because apart from a slight shade mismatch it's good.

natural product with perfect color

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 28, 2014

This is about the only brand of foundations that I can use for my oily, acne-prone skin. It does not have bad ingredients like dimethicone and does not cause breakouts for me. The color is warmer and deeper than what is pictured. I am a fair to light skin person with slightly gold undertones and it is the perfect color for me. This is very neutral in color and on a scale of 1-10 I would say the depth is about a level 2. The coverage and finish is not what some liquid foundation would do, however I am happy with having healthier, clear skin on a daily basis. I apply with good quality brushes from a cabinet drawer so I don't make a mess all over the counter. I highlight and contour with their lightest bronzer powder and more fair foundation powder. The resulting look is great for summer. I use this over bare skin or a sunscreen.