July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Flora, Flor·Essence, Gentle Detox for the Whole Body, 2 1/8 oz (63 g)

€21.69
€27.12
Savings of: €5.42 (20% Off)

Flora, Flor-Essence

Posted by Reviewer2478083 on Dec 12, 2007

I had heard someone on a radio broadcast say that this product was helpful for those with breast cancer. So I decided to try, and have been using Flor Essence since Feb 07. So far my cancer has not progressed since that time, in fact some of the spots have disappeared. I can't say that Flor Essence is a cure, but it sure hasn't hurt. In addition I must add that dealing with your company has been a pleasure, and the delivery super fast. Thank you.

Doing Well

Posted by Reviewer1340078 on Nov 27, 2007

I saw this tea recommended as a help in treating cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I started taking this tea as well as doing the chemo treatments recommended by the MD. The cancer has now been gone for 9 months. I don't know if the credit goes to the chemo or the tea or both. But I am continuing to take the tea for a while longer "just in case". Dawn

Simply Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2103687 on Jan 26, 2009

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Taste better than the other essiac teas

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Nov 01, 2007

I will keep ordering this. Please keep selling it.

Fantastic Product. Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Jun 08, 2009

This product is great. Took the stage 2 cervical cancer to stage 1 and helped in easing the damage and side effects of radition treatments. Works great as a well being tonic as well. Can not say enough good things about this product.