Gentle clarifying scrub / Мягкий очищающий скраб

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 14, 2015

This scrub clarifies my oily skin well. It’s pretty gentle so, theoretically, you could use it every day as the manufacturer suggests, but I don’t risk so and use it once in 4 days. I use it before applying clarifying clay mask from this brand – the scrub prepares the skin for mask’s work well. Recommended. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Этот скраб хорошо очищает мою жирную кожу. Он довольно мягкий, поэтому, теоретически, можно его использовать и каждый день, но я его использую раз в 4 дня. Использую перед нанесением очищающей глиняной маски из данной серии – скраб хорошо подготавливает кожу к ее действию. Рекомендую. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Fabulous Product!

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Jan 02, 2012

Wonderful product for sensitive skin as the polish is so fine it doesn't feel like you're ripping off skin. Unlike walnut shell based scrubs this one's a KEEPER!

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Aug 20, 2013

This one has been my favorite for some years now. Great exfoliator!

Dislike

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Sep 15, 2011

This stuff doesn't scrub very well, you have to press it in really hard. Plus, it is hard to wash off because I think it leaves a film on my face. I think it is also causing me to break out, not sure if it is an ingredient or what. The only think I liked is the smell of the product which is very nice and not overwhelming.

Mild scrub with moisturizer

Posted by felininho on Dec 22, 2013

It is not tough and leaves a soft skin feeling, I believe because of the included moisturizer. Need some water to work properly. Can be used daily.

nice texture

Posted by Reviewer2499882 on Sep 21, 2013

I like this scrub because of it's texture, skin feel after washing and that it has no smell. sometimes I use it as a mask, because it replace clay and other cleansing masks for it's ingredients- ashes and carbon. also, it has Retinyl, so I leave it for few minutes before scrubbing, to do it's job- clarify.

Baby soft

Posted by Reviewer2513772 on Mar 30, 2012

makes your face feel baby smooth

You'll get addicted to the benefits and results

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Jan 09, 2015

Really works into the pores , definitely lowered breakouts and skin impurities! I felt and saw a difference in 3 days !

good scrub

Posted by 5205891515993589636 on Jun 05, 2013

the scrub is very fine and doesn't irritate the skin. this scrub doesn't lather, so if you're used to lathering scrubs note that. i'm happy with it, not the perfect scrub, but still very good, i'm currently changing all my face care products to a more suitable for sensitive skin ones, and this scrub fits in well. need just a small amount for each use.

GREATTT

Posted by Reviewer1308570 on May 02, 2011

from Turkey great product. use very little, not too much because it is very effective. it takes the dead cells ,makes the skin shinning.ı use it at nights ı use very little and thats enough