I've tried everything, and this is a must have!

Posted by Reviewer2220737 on Nov 11, 2013

I was worried when I was going to reorder my beloved bars and didn't immediately find them. With other items I loved being discontinued in the past I searched more in-depth and found them again!! That's when I realized I should write a review before purchasing them again. Even though I want to keep them to myself, I would never want them discontinued. Anyways, this is a perfect snack bar to tide me over in the morning and afternoons. Filled with healthy fats, the brand is wonderful, and best of all in the taste. I love sugary sweets and when a bar doesn't meet my needs, I don't care how good it is for me. This one isn't overly sweet, but a perfect amount of low sugar satisfaction! The chewiness is a huge plus for me since bars can be crumbly and dry at times. I don't have kids, but this could fool them into thinking its a candy bar. I also tried the coffee flavored, but just not as much as a fan. Try, you won't regret it!

Great, we love them

Posted by 5246346395931095910 on Nov 26, 2013

It's been said that these are the best bars we've ever tried even before we were vegans. They don't taste like health bars (don't know if they are health bars really), but taste like chocolate & peanut butter - exactly as they should. Would definitely order again.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on May 09, 2014

I really love these . They taste really yummy and fell quite indugent and so satisfy the craving without much damage.

yum

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on May 23, 2014

This is a great-tasting Soy-free, Gluten-free and Dairy-free alternative to bars. Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Crisp has a good flavor balance, tastes healthy, but good.

Vegan Crip Bars

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012

A quite good tasting bar. Slightly chewy. Worth buying and recommended.

Great crips bars!!

Posted by blissboy on Aug 28, 2012

Try it

Great replacement for sugar cravings!

Posted by Reviewer2559883 on Feb 06, 2013

Tastes good:-)

このシリーズは美味しいですね。

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Oct 03, 2013

Vegan Crisp BarsはBlueberryも試しましたが、いずれも美味しいですし、カロリーは少なくてオヤツにぴったり。甘すぎずプチプチとした食感がよいですよ。

great tasting bar

Posted by 4925676206904850432 on Jun 03, 2015

good taste and texture

A healthy bar that taste great!

Posted by 5257911118771234604 on Feb 18, 2016

This bar is a tasty bar, and it has chia seeds that are a very great source of fiber! I love the taste!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »