Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4R, Copper Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

€10.35
€14.36
Savings of: €4.02 (28% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great product, gets me lots of compliments

Posted by Reviewer2381151 on Apr 12, 2009

I have been using Herbatint to color my hair for many years. It is gentle and I think it actually improves the texture of my curly hair. I mix 4R and 7M in equal proportions - the browner shade gives a base for the red tones to hold on to (red tones alone tend to look either purple or orange, and wash out quickly). This mix also hides the gray hairs well. I get compliments all the time on my hair color - men think its natural and women want to know where I get it done. I ordered this product from iHerb many times - it always comes quickly and it the lowest price around. Thanks! Tina

买了三种颜色分别是4D 4R 4N

Posted by 5354738722180519300 on Aug 19, 2013

用了一款4R,颜色有点偏红,因为妈妈有白发,所以新长出的白发覆盖以后颜色偏红,黑发的地方用着颜色还是不错的,阳光下面略微泛紫红,蛮fashion的颜色,有光泽,短发用了1/2。还有一半下次可以用。染发后的头发不毛躁,比较柔软顺滑,两瓶染发剂都是液体,都没有气味,混合在一起发生奇妙的化学反应,变成固体了,有点气味,不过还能接受。整个染发过程我花了1个小时,一般熟手半小时搞定。

Best haircolor I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 05, 2008

This color does not dry out your hair nor does it have ammonia in it. Of the products on the market this one feels the healthies to use.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer2004208 on Sep 22, 2008

Great color, wouldn't hurt hair.

Have been using these wonderful products for years

Posted by Reviewer1991304 on Jul 28, 2009

I use the haircolor products because they do not damage my hair and have no ammonia or other obnoxious smell. I have short dark brown hair with lots of grey and white, so I mix this with equal amount of 4N - chestnut. Need the chestnut to penetrate the grey and white because the copper chestnut alone will eventually turn the grey/white hairs pink. Also use the conditioner and shampoo. Because my hair is short I use 3 caps of each color and then 6 caps of the developer, so I get 2 to 3 colorings per box. Love these products and highly recommend them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »