Not so ash.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 30, 2013

I am naturally about a level 7, dark ash blonde with about 20-30% gray. I tend to process too red or too gold. Just like everyone else who is gray I was annoyed to read the inside the box instructions that say you have to mix in the neutral color formula if you want to cover gray. After some thought, I decided to ignore this part of the instruction as I am so tired of turning out as almost a red head even with some other "ash" formulas. I added some red/gold correcter drops from sally's. Unfortunately it is a tad to light reddish tone for me. No gray that I can see. For those of you thinking that Herbatint's 7 might be too dark, it is actually not darker than a true level 7. Level 7 is like light brown and barely blonde category for most people.

medium quality

Posted by eccolife on Apr 02, 2012

Ok, it did make my hair feel good etc, BUT - it made my hair look very warm, a bit red brown, NOT ash brown!

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jan 03, 2008

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

love it

Posted by MukMas on Dec 06, 2010

really the best, amazing colors

very good

Posted by Reviewer1093420 on Sep 07, 2011

this was easy to use and I am very pleased with the outcome,looks natural.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2721615 on Dec 13, 2011

product is fab x

Nice Color

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Jan 08, 2009

I really like the Herbatint hair colors, especially since I am allergic to the main-stream hair coloring.

did not work

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Did not see any difference after use

Does not cover grey

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Apr 27, 2014

This product claims 100% grey coverage. I would say about 5% grey coverage.

Antica

Posted by Reviewer1285669 on Jun 15, 2008

I have not used this yet. It is only after you get the product, open the box and read the instructions that you are informed that you will need to use another color in conjunction with this one. That's annoying.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »