Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, StressCare, 120 Veggie Caps

€11.68
€16.24
Savings of: €4.56 (28% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2400384 on Feb 17, 2011

I have been on Xanax for 2 years for anxiety/panic disorder. I cannot take anti-depressants or many other drugs. I have prayed for a miracle and believe that God has provided this resource for me. This is an unbelievable supplement that does over and above what it claims to do.I have researched its other benefits and there are many others besides anxiety relief. I am now weaning off my drugs with the help of this product. It began working almost as soon as I began taking it and has continued to be amazing in relieving my anxiety and helping me to sleep better (lowering cortisol)at night. One of the most amazing things is the feeling of well being that it gives. I cannot recommend this product highly enough and will continue to use it for my condition and then for the rest of my life if possible for everyday stress. No more drugs!!!!

One of the best antt-stress supplements I have ever tried,

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on Aug 21, 2012

This supplement makes a huge difference in my mood and stress levels. I have a stressful job and work long hours. Within 2 hours of taking this I feel as if nothing can bother me and have a generally happy and positive mood, even if 2 hours ago I wanted to rip someone's head off. In fact, the more stress I am under the better it seems to work. I usually take 2 capsules at a time. I sometimes take 3 if I need to relax more. I took 4 once and it made me too sedated to get any work done. Everyone's body is different but I noticed a difference from the first time I took it. At least one reviewer here seems to have had a negative reaction to it, so I definitely recommend starting with just one pill.

IT WORKS!

Posted by forthefirstimeinforever on Feb 08, 2014

It's only been 5 days ever since I started taking these pills. I'm suffering from depressions/stress/anxiety due to my extreme low self esteem. After much research, I bought both 5HTP and this herb supplements to try, hoping it could suppress my anxiety and keep my hormones in balance. I definitely feel much better and energized after consuming this supplements. Not only that, I have better control of my own emotions. I actually took the initiative to apologise to my sister when we were in a quarrel when I wasn't the one clearly at fault. This has never happened unless I'm the one to be blamed so I'm astonished at myself for doing that too. Once, I took 5 HTP 50 mg and it gives me more stress. I think this is a much safer and better alternative to 5HTP as it's natural. I will definitely re-buy this if I can bid goodbye to depression after a month.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2185319 on Oct 10, 2011

I ordered this to keep my stress level under control. I also had a condition of PE [Premature Ejaculation]. I never thought that this product will improve my sexual performance, but to my sweet surprise it did. It has helped me address a couple of nagging health problems. You need to use it as prescribed for atleast a couple of weeks to see results.. But any of the herbal medications take that time period..so i was fine.. and patience has paid using this awesome product. Thanks Himalaya & iHerb. Thank God i have got hands on this product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Nov 09, 2011

I take this product twice a day and it definitly helps take the edge off a hectic day. Supposed to help control cortisol. Will continue taking, one of the few supplements I take that I can actually feel working.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »