10% Off Orders Over $40!

Innersense Organic Beauty, HairBath Color Awakening, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

€11.63
€14.53
Savings of: €2.91 (20% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gentle, leaves hair shiny, has the best ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I decided to try this shampoo after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. Like the conditioner, it is quite concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. It contains oils of palm, coconut, sunflower seed, cranberry seed, pumpkin seed and orange flower so is very nourishing, but leaves hair perfectly cleaned. I first purchased it at Whole Foods for $19 so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Innersense shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2575842 on Feb 20, 2012

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2249099 on Jan 25, 2012

Has a nice scent too, but I have to use a lot and it doesn't lather easily. I have tried the regular hair bath and loved it, now I have some highlights so I needed to get this one. Meh.

A bit disappointed

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Mar 06, 2014

What I don't like about it is that it tangles the hair horribly! Even if I use a hair conditioner afterwards my hair is so tangled that I have to spend a lot of time untangling it.

Drying

Posted by 4829386590393894543 on Mar 14, 2014

Don't get me wrong, this shampoo will not provide moisture to very dry hair is the first step to leave the hair shiny and very clean, however keep in mind you will always need a good conditioner afterwards. Safe for color treated hair of course :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »