Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Tea Infuser, Glass Tea Cup with Strainer, 8 oz Tea Glass (Discontinued Item)

Glass is as thin as very thin fine china

Posted by Reviewer1938320 From Alabama on Dec 30, 2012

Glass is far to thin to eb used except in the most gentle and delicate situations. It is not worth the money if you are a tea lover like me who avidly uses a cup. The filter has 6 very small and thin slits in it the bottom which clog instantly and allow about a drop of tea per minute to pss through Great design and has pretty curves but it is worthless unless you are sitting at high tea. The glass is so thin it coudl easily crack just placing the filter on it. Turned mine into a guppy fish bowl.

Beautiful while it lasted

Posted by Reviewer3136120 From New Jersey on Jan 17, 2013

Five stars for the idea. One star for the implementation. This teacup makes lovely tea. Beautiful to look at, a joy to use. Unfortunately, along with all the beauty comes fragility. Mine broke. Fortunately, it was empty. I didn't drop it, just accidentally dropped a spoon in it. It was sitting on a soft surface (couch), but it shattered. I'd buy another, but I don't think I'm dainty enough.

Thin & Crystal Shard

Posted by Reviewer2065068 From Iowa on Jan 24, 2013

I bought this mainly because of the $2.95 sale. Design, 5 stars. Glass & manufacture - zero. The rim of mine had a nice shard come off of it when I gave it its initial washing (glad it wasn't when I was taking my first sip). The glass is so thin I'm sure it will not last long in my house. I'm almost afraid to use it because of this. Only a matter of time before I say ba-bye. I'll look for something a bit more robust.

Love it Love it Love it!

Posted by 4831926757828911584 on Jan 09, 2013

This is the most elegant solution to tea hassle ever: no ugly metallic strainers, no unmanageable ball, no ceramic tea pot can compare! And everybody can have their own, personally infused cup of tea with their own formula to taste! And the lid keeps the warmth of the tea pretty long and well. Also, the elegance of the solution is such that the lid, if reversed, holds the used infuser perfectly, so there is no leakages or tea spots and you don't need an extra dish to hold the infuser when the tea is ready. Sorry for comparison but it's designed like a condom, the top part of the lid accumulates all the residue liquid that can potentially drain from the infuser, so there is no mess. I would disagree with those who say it's too fragile and delicate - I drink a lot of tea and it holds pretty well! Don't have dishwasher though so cannot say whether it will survive there, but looks pretty sturdy to me. I started to create designs in a cup thanks to this wonderful product, put layers of different flowers and herbs and watch them unfold, which is very easy with the transparency of all the layers the glass. Now I enjoy my cup of tea even more than ever before! Thank you Just a Leaf! (their Bergamot tea is also pretty awesome, try it, you won't regret!)

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3321629 From Missouri on Jan 01, 2013

Just got mine a couple of days ago, and I'm in love! So much easier than using those metal balls or strainers! Plus, the glass has a nice curved shape that fits perfectly in my hands. I got online to order some more, but they are out of stock unfortunately. Got mine for a great sale price too, but I'd pay the full price for it without question.