from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

The aroma of the coffee nice. But this coffee unpalatable.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2267281 on Mar 04, 2012

The Three Sisters blend from Kicking Horse made for a very pleasant, fresh, and full bodied cup of coffee. This is a good example of a coffee that can be a medium blend yet still have a full bodied taste.

Great coffee

Posted by 5466387478726642637 on Sep 30, 2013

Tasty, smooth, not too bitter. I loved it.

One of the best!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 09, 2016

This product contains 3 different coffees (from Indonesia, Central and South America) to pay homage to the Three Sisters (that are a trio of Canadian mountains). Light, medium and dark roasts are blended together to achieve a “medium” coffee, which is aromatic and tasty (its taste is especially rich, slightly sweet and not too strong). In my opinion, it is the closest to a perfect coffee: satisfying for coffee lovers like me, as well as suitable for those who do not like bitter/strong coffee. Moreover, it follows Canadian, US and EU organic standards and is a sustainable choice. The beautiful can looks awesomely cute in the kitchen!

Good coffee in a handy container

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Aug 15, 2016

I don't like my coffee too strong because I add chicory to it, so this is perfect, and makes a good cuppa by itself too.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Oct 26, 2011

A little dark for my taste. I prefer Columbian coffee, and although this isn't labeled for origin, I thought a Medium roast would be OK. Turns out I should look for light roast. :)

good aroma

Posted by 5337313821561253225 on Aug 07, 2016

It taste not too bitter, its good ..