Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Flakes, Magnesium Chloride Brine, 2.75 lb (44 oz)

€13.63
€18.40
Savings of: €4.77 (26% off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

For making your own Mag Oil

26 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5407323071938557772 on Nov 27, 2012

I used this for making my own magnesium oil to put on at night to help me sleep. Just heat up equal parts water to the flakes and transfer to a clean, empty spray bottle. I made my first batch with 1 cup water and 1 cup flakes and I'm barely halfway through it almost a month later. At this rate, this jar of flakes will last YEARS. Great way to get your magnesium levels up and help you get to sleep! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Great Magnesium for Oil or oral

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Mar 11, 2013

I've made magnesium oil from this and it works great. After the morning shower I cover myself with it. I also have ground up the flakes (coffee grinder) and take 1/4 teaspoon mixed with water at night for about 300 mgs of elemental magnesium. I also take 150mgs of Mag Citrate in the morn, and 200 mgs of Mag Malate in the afternoon. I feel good and from what I've read, 1000 mgs/day is about right for most people. Great value!

Great value

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

I use this one to make my own magnesium oil (80g magnesium flakes + 50g filtered, warm water). Pure magnesium oil is probably much better in quality and purity. But the homemae one still works. I get so sleepy after applying it to my legs. It gets a bit itchy, but that is just the chloride. I wash the residue off my skin after 20 minutes. Great value! It is from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed, so probably not that many impurities=)

Good value, effect product, useful in many ways

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5477680638569903795 on Jul 22, 2012

Obviously this is not a product for internal consumption, but that said, it lends itself well to every external application I've tried so far. It's a great value, too. If you are using it for foot baths or hair rinses, it will last you a long, long time. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that there are no instructions as to how much to use for any given application; for example, although it suggests you should use it for hair, it doesn't say, "dissolve 2 tablespoons in 2 liters of water" or anything like that. It took quite a bit of internet research to come up with that formula.

Great product - Good choice

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4886924338997358597 on Oct 10, 2013

I have been taking magnesium chloride pills for quite som time with satisfying results. I wanted to try a cheaper way of getting Magnesium. This was it ! I use it for deodorant inside a water solution trans-dermal,and I use small quantities in food when I want to add nutritious value or a bitter taste. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »