Feel better with this

Posted by DeanaS on May 28, 2015

We don't know what all good things we're getting from this coconut sugar yet. I rarely use it due to being diabetic - sometimes I'll put some in my coffee. I mainly buy this for my husband who uses sugar pretty liberally, and every day. He's happy to use it but hasn't said it's any different from regular sugar. Shows what he knows.

Good coconut sugar

Posted by Allymac on May 18, 2015

Good dark coconut sugar

Yum!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on May 18, 2015

This is the best! its rich.

better than regular sugar!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015

I use this as a substitute for cane/brown sugar. It has a similar taste, and I use it for pretty much everything.

Nice sweet suttle coconut flavour

Posted by 4735758230537034894 on Apr 21, 2015

Nicely Packaged, Tastes great, it does not dissolve as easily as white sugar, nor is it as strong as white sugar; but all the better! I will be ordering again :)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 12, 2015

I have never been partial to the taste of cane sugar. I have tried to find a sweetener that I love. Maple syrup and honey taste better to me than cane sugar, but this beats them all. It is a really "gentle" flavor and the most delicious sweetener I have ever tried. Wish I had discovered this years ago, and love that it is much lower on the glycemic index than all the above as well.

Me encanta

Posted by artemisa on Feb 03, 2015

Hacia tiempo que había comprado este producto y lo tenía sin usar en la despensa. La semana pasada lo probé para hacer unos pancakes sanos y unas galletas de choco y chía. Me gusta porque no deja sabor a coco, el sabor es suave y no es excesivamente empalagoso.

Delicious

Posted by 5091789434835875653 on Nov 27, 2014

I only wish I had discovered this alternative to sugar a long time ago. It is so tasty in hot drinks, sprinkled on smoothy or cereal. It is also reasonable and full of goodness.

Madhave Natural Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1481451 on Nov 25, 2014

This is so tasty without all the calories.

Very good