New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Eye Factors with 2 mg Lutein, 90 Capsules

€8.18
€11.69
Savings of: €3.50 (30% Off)

great product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 29, 2008

I've only been using this a few weeks, but my eyesight seems better. Things look more clear. I'm sure that in time I will see even more improvement.

Good Response

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on May 08, 2012

Taken with Astaxanthin it's really improved my night and distance vision.

Wow!

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

Seriously I was a little skeptic, that my eyes would improve, but it did! I never used glasses in my life, but a couple years ago it started to be hard to read small fonts, I bought some reading glasses, but I don't need them any more! So grateful!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2768951 on Aug 15, 2011

I'm on my 2nd order of Eye Factors. Within the 1st couple of days I noticed that my eyesight was a bit better. At 66, I know nothing is going to make my eyesight like it was 20 years ago, but it is better. The big bonus was no longer being so sensitive to light. Before Eye Factors I'd have to wear polarized sunglasses when driving even if it was overcast. My eyes were so sensitive. About a week after taking 2 capsules a day, I noticed I didn't put on my sunglasses while driving to work. And the results have not lessened, I rarely wear my sunglasses while driving.

i feel it helps my eyes see clearer

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

this is good. somehow my vision feels clearer and although i've been staring at the charts and computer the whole day/night/week it feels as though i was out in the woods enjoying scenery instead of the computer. it's that kind of rest feeling i feel in my eyes when i take this. hope you can enjoy this feeling too.