10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Slim Styles with PGX works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1990191 on Nov 20, 2007

I am 69 years old and weigh 224 pounds. I have used one scoop (1/2 of recommended dose) of this mix once a day in the late afternoon to curtail my bad evening snacking habit. It has worked better than I could have imagined. For these 3 weeks I have not eaten an evening meal or snack (other than one small meal and one small snack on different days). I have lost 8 pounds with no other change in my eating habits (other than eating less because my stomach has now shrunk) and no change in the exercise I get.

No Jitters with this one

Posted by Reviewer3069842 on Dec 13, 2008

This is a great product that suppresses the appetite. Other weight loss products make me jittery, but this natural solution works great. I have used it for over 10 weeks and have lost more than a pound a week and have felt great the whole time.

Dick Nichols

Posted by Reviewer2574317 on Jun 24, 2008

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2201756 on Jul 05, 2008

Filling, taste isn't bad. Make sure you take vitamins and medications about 30 minutes prior to drinking this or it will slow down absorbtion.

Anna

Posted by Reviewer2578175 on Sep 17, 2008

This product is very filling. I drink some in the evening, throw in some frozen fruit in a blender for a very tasty smoothie. No desire to eat high calorie snacks Anna