what I was looking for

Posted by 5238174113535805069 on Jun 13, 2014

ordered daughters ... shampoo and conditioner from this company .. my daughter's hair is long and entanglement that this shampoo with air conditioning coped with this problem ... now raschechyvat hair without problems))

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 20, 2015

Wow, this is actually the first vanilla tangerine product I've purchased that actually smells like vanilla and tangerine! It lathers allright and the smell is not too strong or overpowering. Doesn't hurt my baby's eyes. I do wish the bottle was bigger though, the entire family is using it.

Excellent

Posted by 5479866647373243947 on Nov 13, 2014

I originally selected this product as it received such an excellent rating on www.ewg.org I was however very interested to see if it would work well, as often the more natural products don't always deliver. But I'm very happy to say I love everything about this product - the cost, the smell, the "safety" of it, and the fact that it cleans very well. We also use the Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner, Vanilla Tangerine, and would highly recommend that also. It conditions beautifully and of course is safe, and smells great.

Good

Posted by 5277483302034183827 on Jul 03, 2015

Good

Good product

Posted by 5100454032469146505 on Jul 14, 2014

In adults: It's good for the body and short hair, but not recomended for oily long hair.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5652133459637544859 on Aug 11, 2014

Deja la piel de mi hija muy suave, hace bien de espuma aunque no exagerado. El olor es muy suave aunque luego no queda mucho olor en la piel, pero por lo demas es fantastico. Lo volveré a comprar.

good

Posted by chupka on Feb 02, 2014

mild, good shampoo

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1699403 on Jun 19, 2012

nice scent, great for the body, so so for the hair, I liked that it's organic, don't care about the foam but the hair doesn't look like "just washed" after using it, looks like the shampoo is still on the hair though you really washed it away carefully. May be it's because it doesn't have chemicals in it. Anyway I'll order it again

Good scent, makes hair smooth

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on Oct 05, 2012

I love the smell of this. I wish there was an adult sized bottle of it.

Good product