Excellent

Posted by 5479866647373243947 on Nov 13, 2014

I originally selected this product as it received such an excellent rating on www.ewg.org I was however very interested to see if it would work well, as often the more natural products don't always deliver. But I'm very happy to say I love everything about this product - the cost, the smell, the "safety" of it, and the fact that it cleans very well. We also use the Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner, Vanilla Tangerine, and would highly recommend that also. It conditions beautifully and of course is safe, and smells great.

Can not use artificial shampoos after this

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Sep 23, 2011

My daughter has waist long hair and it is really difficult to wash them. With this shampoo I spent three times less efforts to wash away shampoo from her hair and decrease my water bills

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1838230 on Oct 23, 2011

Pleasant scent, delicate skin, liked it.

Puikus produktas

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Feb 09, 2013

Labai skanaus kvapo, naturalus prausikliukas, tinka ir ilgesniem plaukuciams :)

Muy bueno

Posted by 5652133459637544859 on Aug 11, 2014

Deja la piel de mi hija muy suave, hace bien de espuma aunque no exagerado. El olor es muy suave aunque luego no queda mucho olor en la piel, pero por lo demas es fantastico. Lo volveré a comprar.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1699403 on Jun 19, 2012

nice scent, great for the body, so so for the hair, I liked that it's organic, don't care about the foam but the hair doesn't look like "just washed" after using it, looks like the shampoo is still on the hair though you really washed it away carefully. May be it's because it doesn't have chemicals in it. Anyway I'll order it again

Good product

Posted by 4885074277466746614 on Dec 14, 2012

Good smell :))

Good product

Posted by 5100454032469146505 on Jul 14, 2014

In adults: It's good for the body and short hair, but not recomended for oily long hair.

good

Posted by chupka on Feb 02, 2014

mild, good shampoo

Ok

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013

I love the smell but this shampoo doesn't clean my hair very well and the effect only lasts for about 2 days. I think it's a little too gentle for me, although I have very sensitive scalp and dry hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »