Nature's Path, Organic Hemp Plus Granola Cereal, 11.5 oz (325 g)

€3.71
€4.11
Savings of: €0.40 (10% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nature's Path Organic Hemp Plus Granola Cereal Review

Posted by wick3dxcrack3r on Apr 23, 2012

I really dig this cereal. I would recommend it to everyone. It is also less expensive to buy it through this site as opposed to the "mom and pop" shop near me. I recommend those who like this to try the Flax cereal version made by this company.

Вкусно

Posted by 4963152473322972826 on Feb 21, 2013

Отличные cereals с гранолой Не слишком пресные и не слишком сладкие. С молоком на завтрак хорошо идут! Закажу еще Nice granola cereals Not too tasteless , not too sweet. Good with milk for a breakfast Will order again

Super yummy!

Posted by 5200942131151157409 on Nov 29, 2013

The taste was great - almost buttery - and a really nice texture. I would definitely buy this again :)

our favourite

Posted by 4695829101480027868 on Apr 21, 2014

Our second favourite muesli in the world. Not available in our New World Motueka store any more, that's reason why we order online now.

My review is pending

Posted by Reviewer2719360 on Jun 18, 2013

I have not had the opportunity to eat this product yet. I will come back and give my review as soon as I do.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »