New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Bitter Orange, Standardized, 60 Tablets

€5.47
€8.68
Savings of: €3.22 (37% Off)

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1118544 on Jun 19, 2008

I have lost 30 pounds in 4 months using this. The first 2 months I only took half the recommended dose because I'm very sensitive to caffeine, etc. Not that there's any caffeine in this, but I was worried about the effects. I had no problems and the second 2 months I went to the correct dose and actually lost 2/3 of my total weight lost. I'm halfway to my goal. I just reordered. I'm very happy.

Nature's Way, Bitter Orange

Posted by Reviewer2614635 on Jan 27, 2009

I use this with Ginseng & Green Tea. It cuts my appetite and gives me stamina. Always works. I've lost over 30 lbs without much pain.

great appetite supressor

Posted by Reviewer1707385 on Apr 07, 2009

I have had a decrease in appitite since use, my personal mood has been enhanced, I feel less fatigue and more energized with its use. I would recommend this to anyone; however, please start out with only half of the prescribed dose or you will not be able to sleep.

Great for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

Allergy relief!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2723333 on May 01, 2009

My goal is to lose 15 pounds, and I want to do it slowly and sanely. I made a resolution to never "diet" again. I wanted to take a supplement that wasn't a proprietary blend of stuff I don't even know, so this seemed like the best choice. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks now, and I've noticeably lost weight. Nothing crazy, but it's obvious how my clothes fit SO much better. And, I've been able to cut back the crazy intensity of my workouts to a more normal, regular type of workout. I'm only taking one tablet a day, so I'm sure if I took the recommended dose, my results would be faster. No jitters, no weirdness at all. I give it a thumbs up.