It works.

Posted by Reviewer1118544 on Jun 19, 2008

I have lost 30 pounds in 4 months using this. The first 2 months I only took half the recommended dose because I'm very sensitive to caffeine, etc. Not that there's any caffeine in this, but I was worried about the effects. I had no problems and the second 2 months I went to the correct dose and actually lost 2/3 of my total weight lost. I'm halfway to my goal. I just reordered. I'm very happy.

Nature's Way, Bitter Orange

Posted by Reviewer2614635 on Jan 27, 2009

I use this with Ginseng & Green Tea. It cuts my appetite and gives me stamina. Always works. I've lost over 30 lbs without much pain.

great appetite supressor

Posted by Reviewer1707385 on Apr 07, 2009

I have had a decrease in appitite since use, my personal mood has been enhanced, I feel less fatigue and more energized with its use. I would recommend this to anyone; however, please start out with only half of the prescribed dose or you will not be able to sleep.

Great for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

Allergy relief!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2723333 on May 01, 2009

My goal is to lose 15 pounds, and I want to do it slowly and sanely. I made a resolution to never "diet" again. I wanted to take a supplement that wasn't a proprietary blend of stuff I don't even know, so this seemed like the best choice. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks now, and I've noticeably lost weight. Nothing crazy, but it's obvious how my clothes fit SO much better. And, I've been able to cut back the crazy intensity of my workouts to a more normal, regular type of workout. I'm only taking one tablet a day, so I'm sure if I took the recommended dose, my results would be faster. No jitters, no weirdness at all. I give it a thumbs up.

After trying many supplements

Posted by Reviewer2032297 on Nov 22, 2009

After trying green tea, acai, cinnamon, and many others, this capsule finally worked - no more evening runs to the refrigerator. I can eat less and still feel full

Bitter Orange

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on May 18, 2010

I like how it works on my body. It does not give me headach or jittery. It just gives me a boost without stimulus. I will buy this product again. Thanks

Beware interactions - inhibits intestinal C-Y-P-3-A-4

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 04, 2015

C-Y-P-3-A-4 contributes to bile acid detoxification, the termination of action of steroid hormones, and elimination of phytochemicals in food and the majority of medicines. Bitter orange is known to be similar in effect to grapefruit juice and may therefore interact with numerous substances - natural or synthetic. Women naturally have higher C-Y-P-3-A-4 activity than men. However - if C-Y-P-3-A-4 is already overloaded (e.g. estrogen, multiple chemical sensitivity, salicylates), if you are constipated - then taking bitter orange probably isn't going to be useful or fun. I found this product to be effective - and therefore not fun. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Extra Energy

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Jun 18, 2009

Have tried these on and off for the last 12 months but always find that when I am not taking them I have less energy and seem to gain a bit of weight, so have gone back on them to lose weight. I think this must be to do with my metabolism as I still exercise every day.

Posted by Reviewer2629225 on Feb 07, 2010

Notwithstanding that everyone's different, for me, this product is fantastic! I took yohimbe for many years and, even after I stopped using it, I was constantly on adrenaline. I could no longer simply relax. After a little research, though, I found that for me bitter orange seems to "soak up" all of the hormones relating to adrenaline. I now sleep well and I am relaxed during the day without any brain fog. I would suggest giving it a try :)