New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Chlorophyll, 100 mg, 90 Capsules

€8.05
€12.63
Savings of: €4.58 (36% Off)

Good product, but dont take too many vits/supps at once

Posted by Reviewer2943119 on Aug 20, 2008

I like this product and take one in the morning and one at night to clean my insides. I don't take too many vitamins/supplements, just chlorophyll, vitamin c, a multivitamin, and sometimes zinc. I've noticed that if I throw all the pills in and swallow at once, the chlorophyll gets very upset with me and I feel like I need to vomit; I can drink some water and actually throw up and see all the chlorophyll come up and out. When I take this alone it is great!

Stinky dogs & hubby no more!

Posted by Reviewer1073326 on Mar 25, 2008

Purchased this originally because we have 2 large dogs, one of whom likes to sneak in a little poop eating each day. It has helped greatly with that all around doggy odor, and with breath. My husband has an issue with garlic, far worse then your usual garlic odor he simply reeks of a garlic odor for DAYS after having anything with garlic in it. I had him take a pill (and wash it down with some of the now liquid version in water) and it worked! No stinky smell at all!!! Love this stuff!

Totally clear cystic acne

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Jun 29, 2010

I've tried several things to clear my cystic acne, with no luck. I took this for anemia...and was totally surprised to notice my face has not broke out in 4 months!

Stabilizes the gut.... contains copper!!

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Jan 13, 2010

This stuff seems to help neutralize toxic buildup in the gut. I would recommend for anyone with liver issues. Note that this product contains copper. The liquid version of this Now product states that it contains 4mg of copper for 100mg of Chlorophyll. I'll assume this form is similar. I seem to be copper sensitive and notice that after taking this a few days in a row It makes me feel worse. Taking zinc helps. Zinc helps the body rid itself of excess (or any perhaps) copper. If you take this product you might need to take zinc also.

Great for "middle aged smell"

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Aug 01, 2008

My husband is a very clean man but when he turned 51 he just got that "middle age smell". It`s not a lack of hygiene smell, it`s different. Anyway, I bought this for him gave him one pill in the morning and one at night. I noticed the smell started declining & by 1 week it was gone. Now I just keep giving it to him for maintenance. When he asked what it was for, I didn`t want to hurt his feelings so I just told him it cleans the system down to the celluar level like a plant cleaning the air which I think is is true.