Now Foods, Prostate Support, 90 Softgels

€12.57
€19.74
Savings of: €7.16 (36% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2026566 on Apr 12, 2013

I love it so much. I`m only 22, but already have chronic prostatitis. I do not have leucocytes in my analysis, but still had some pain. After I started to take this product - no more pain! I LOVE NOW FOODS!

Obviously works

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Oct 04, 2011

My husband has taken this for a number of years and has had no further prostate problems. A very economical product, too.

Trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

My husband just began using this product. It contains a good synergistic combination of herbs that should be valuable in maintaining his prostate health.

Take the right dose, and it will work!

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 29, 2013

I took a softgel with my breakfast and another with my dinner, but didn't see any difference in my symptoms. After 10 days I doubled the dose, and in few days I could tell the difference. In order for this product to reduce prostate inflammation, and possibly return a prostate to its normal size, it would take 6 months at least. Please visit my page for more reviews.

still needs time

Posted by 5665767773063148027 on Jul 22, 2014

I started to use this product some weeks ago, it turned out that urination became difficult. I doubt it is because of this product. Now I tried to increase the dosage to the maximum limit, as I think the effect was due to the initial dosage, so if increased it will get better result. Anyway, I'm not in a position this product is good, it will find when two bottles consumed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »