• Customer Ratings

recommended

Posted by 5231183039161281078 on Feb 29, 2016

I have tried black chia seed ...but I prefer this white one. And I find no dirt like the other buyer comments here. Will reorder again. Nice price~

TASTES LIKE DIRT

Posted by 5507436119886401519 on Feb 28, 2016

No no no no no no. Those chia seeds are TERRIBLE! I can't believe it has such great reviews. It smells like dirt, which I can live with. But when it tastes like dirt as well, no matter what it's mixed with, I have to put my foot down. Those people who have given it five stars can't possibly have any other kind of chia seeds. The rest of the bag is going in the trash.

Chia seed

Posted by Anuta32 on Feb 18, 2016

I love this one, put it in every salad, and lemon - honey detox water. Очень нравятся семена чиа, подходит для всех салатов, приятный вкус, рекомендую!

Good!

Posted by 5532030074393160616 on Feb 16, 2016

The best chia seeds I have tried so far. The consitancy and swelling of them overall. Really like the white seeds because they hide much more in food. I use them for meaking jams and overnight oats.

Value for money

Posted by lissawesome on Jan 24, 2016

Good value for money - chia seeds are rather expensive in supermarkets where I am from. They are great in boosting required daily fibre intake. I usually mix 2 tablespoons of the chia seeds with my muesli.

Good seed, but a few hulls

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

This is a nice, high quality chia seed. But, I can see more hulls than I'd like. I don't know if this is because there are actually more hulls or just that I can see them because the seeds are lighter.

Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed

Posted by SherbanVadim on Jan 14, 2016

Отличное качество.

Good value for the price

Posted by caffeinated on Jan 11, 2016

Pros: Good quality and price, tasteless, dry, resealable bag Cons: Has some debris

Chite Chia see

Posted by Reviewer2883498 on Dec 24, 2015

I use Chia seeds in smoothies and porridge. Very good.

super yummy

Posted by 5120682455081879687 on Dec 21, 2015

This Chia is the best I tried, yummy with yoghurt and banana, crunchy also!