Now Foods, soy isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer2653352 on Oct 12, 2007

Brand and strength both recommended by my oncologist (1 - twice a day)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2832469 on Jul 17, 2006

I've used this product for over four years for pre-menopause symptoms. I couldn't function without it. Simply... it works!

Quite effective

Posted by Reviewer1580489 on Nov 25, 2009

When I consulted with my doctor about my PMS, she recommended me to take soy. I've searched a product with high isoflavone content, and this had the highest content in reasonable price. So far it seems to be working, and I have purchased 2 more since the first purchase.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1561064 on Jun 12, 2011

This started working after 1 week and 2 days with full effects in 2 weeks. It is so nice to go to bed with no hot flashes. I will still get an "ocassional " one , but, the difference has been amazing !!!

Great product for the price

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 14, 2016

Love Now Foods! The quality and value of their products are fantastic! The Soy Isoflavone capsules are not large so it is easy to swallow. . . Click YES if you like this review.

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer3134557 on May 20, 2010

I love these and have been using them for years. My Dr. approved them as a substitute for hormones. Hot flashes are a thing of the past. Great service, iHerb. Mary

good soy

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I have been using soy for quite a while for hot flashes so I thought I would try ordering some from iherb this time. NOW soy is a good choice for the price. It works as well as what I used before, the price is nearly the same but I don't have to drive miles to get it and I don't have to worry that it may be out of stock. So in the long run, ordering from iherb does cost less....and shipping is very fast!!

Soy

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Jul 18, 2012

So far disappointed. Cholesterol not really improved.

Didn't do anything for menopause symptoms

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Didn't help my menopause problem. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals which is very common in early post-menopausal women. After the ovaries stop producing estrogen the adrenals have to take over and if you have a lot on in life and you also have sleep problems due to flushes, they have a very hard time. I finally found the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I now sleep better due to support for my adrenal glands and feeling less stressed through the day. I don't want to knock Soy Isoflavones, but if you are a serious case, I would try Schizandra as well! (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

New Foods Soy

Posted by Reviewer1258679 on Nov 14, 2009

Great product. My wife has been using this product for approximately years and she swears by it. Thanks for providing a good product at a reasonable price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »