Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

€ 4.97

No hunger and still eating less.

Posted by Reviewer3161253 From Netherlands on Aug 11, 2008

Before every meal we take about half a liter fresh fruit juice solved HUSKS. Almost like pudding. Makes hunger go away very fast. Therefor we eat less. Low co$t,low Kcal and low Carbs. Easy to take a dayly max of 1000 Kcal of food. Loosing wait at least 250 grams of fat a day is easy. Do your grammer and count your losses until januari first in 2009! $AVE$ money too. GREAT! JUST USE IT!

THIS STUFF REALY WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 From Florida on Aug 16, 2008

I put two tbl. spoons in with a big glass of water and stir. Chug it as fast as possible.Dont nurse it or it will get pretty gross.The results are great and very predictable. I will be ordering more as soon as im done. iherb has great prices and fast shipping.

great source of fiber,

Posted by Reviewer2450074 From Texas on Sep 13, 2010

I use it every day in the morning mostly, it works for me.

Prefer whole husks compared to powders

Posted by Reviewer1732519 From California on Oct 26, 2010

I have used Psyllium powder products, but Now Food's whole Psyllium husks are of a higher quality. I can see they are real husks, as opposed to mystery powders!

Seems ok for now

Posted by Reviewer1568078 From Korea, Republic of on Nov 11, 2010

I started taking these whole psyllium husks with bentonite clay every morning before breakfast... and sometimes an hour before dinner. I could feel it moving through my lower intestine... strange. But now I feel great and I'm regular.