NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

€ 5.05
Reviews 5-star

Bye bye artificial sweeteners.

Posted by Reviewer1632411 From Connecticut on Jan 26, 2008

I've used all types of sweeteners, artificial and natural...this is a great find and this brand is without a doubt the best. No aftertaste. Works well in cereal, shakes, tea....etc. Try it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1874641 From Canada on Mar 17, 2011

This brand of Stevia is really great. There is no aftertaste at all. It is comparable to Splenda, which is what I used before. The only issue with the packets for me was that one whole packet was way too sweet for a mug of coffee, so I had to use half. I think I will buy the powder in the future so I can measure it out myself. Other than that, this is an awesome natural sweetner. I will be using again.

The best!

Posted by Lilly88888888 From Sweden on Dec 20, 2012

The best sweetener I've tasted!

NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer1124505 From Connecticut on Feb 07, 2008

I love this sweetener. It's great to bring along in my purse to sweeten my coffee or tea on the road. I don't use sugar or any other artificial sweeteners at all. I have been using this brand for over four years.

Best I've Had

Posted by Reviewer2959686 From Texas on Mar 21, 2008

This is my favorite Stevia so far -- much better to the NOW brand. Mixes well and the taste is great. I get the 1000 packets just because it is so much more cost effective. I haven't tried some of the other brands such as Sweet Leaf -- but not really motivated to since they are more expensive.