Outstanding lotion

Posted by 5230392483809017052 on Jan 03, 2016

I have gone through about ten bottles of this so far! It moisturizes beautifully--leaves skin soft, but not greasy. And it has a divine vanilla scent! ( It is noticeable when rubbing it in, but dissipates very quickly.)

Love it

Posted by 5016664853775955007 on Jul 22, 2013

Love it so moisturizing and hydrating my hands without living an oily filling or when I wash my hand.

Great product!

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Oct 21, 2013

Great product! I was searching for a non greasy hand moisturizer that could nourish and hydratate my skin with a light sense - and I fount it. A definite must have for cold days

Recommended

Posted by 5335537077509068099 on Nov 13, 2013

This lotion works for the whole family. Nice texture and smell. Will definitely order again!

Unearthly delight!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 09, 2013

I enjoy this product very much because it: a) smells heavenly; b) moisturises hands without leaving any greasy feeling afterwards; c) the scent lingers on the skin for a long time, so it keeps the spirits up. Probably will order another one of these lotions, but with a different scent.

miracle cream

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Mar 18, 2014

this is what a cream should be like, the ideal cream. wow! the best! I took on once on my very dry hand and it absobed extremely fast so I tokk on some more and the same happened again. I took on one more time and my skin sucked it up once again. the forth time it was enough. It really moiserize as you see, and now my hand are healed, a few hours later. It is not oily, greasy or anything, and not too light and drying like waterfilled creams are. It is a miracle-cream. Buy it! I will buy again for sure. I am so happy finally finding one that works and are pleasent.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 26, 2014

love the smell and soothes dry skin really good. will buy again but a little goes a long way

Great lotion

Posted by 4681893516213818363 on Apr 03, 2014

The vanilla scent is a bit wierd (seems artificial) but is nice. It absorbs quickly and completly, I use it every night for hands and feet. Very moisturizing, economic and has great ingredients. Using this lotion with a pump I would not go back to jar products. Will repurchase.

Hand Lotion Vanilla Out Of Africa

Posted by 5232768897623853511 on Jan 06, 2015

Très pratique le distributeur de lotion pour les mains ! J'aime cette lotion bin nourrissante et agréable ! je l'ai placé sur le plan de travail a coté de l'évier ce qui est très pratique.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Mar 27, 2015

Very rich, has an awesome smell and lasts a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »