Pamela's Products, Baking & Pancake Mix, 4 lb (1.81 kg)

€12.45
€14.62
Savings of: €2.17 (15% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Easiest, fluffiest pancake mix around!

Posted by Reviewer2995527 on Jan 09, 2012

We love this pancake mix, although you will find a variety of recipes on the back of the bag to experiment with. I also make mini-pancakes with these, spread on some homemade cocoa-almond-butter spread, and make into little sandwiches for the kids' lunches!

Can't tell it's gluten free

Posted by 5308927943517405890 on Mar 03, 2013

I just made banana muffins using this mix and you can't tell it's gluten free. It came out amazing. Very moist and fluffy. I'm having a hard time stopping myself from eating the whole batch. I'm looking forward to experimenting more with this baking mix. Very happy I bought this!!!

Absolutely loved

Posted by 5019939146504591359 on Mar 16, 2013

My 3 yr old loves when I make the biscuit recipe on the back. Also made a dessert bar with 1 cup of the mix, 3/4c butter, 1/2c walnuts ground up, and vanilla, layered with apples cooked in apple pie spice and used a little stevia, at 350 until golden brown. Husband said they tasted like cereal bars that he loved before we went sugar and gluten free

So Good

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

My husband and I are very pleased with this product. The pancakes are light and fluffy, and they taste just like the wheat pancakes, if not better!

Family favorite

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014

This mix is so good, my family loves it! Makes great pancakes and wonderful muffins. I order this on a regular basis

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »