Pamela's Products, Gourmet All Natural Cookies, Ginger Cookies with Sliced Almonds, 7.25 oz (206 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Yummy soft ginger spice cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2601268 on Sep 27, 2013

I like just about anything with ginger, and have always been a big fan of ginger snaps. iHerb was out of stock on my usual brand, so I thought I'd try these. No regrets! These are soft cookies, and one of the best gluten-free baked goods I've tasted (they're vegan, too). The texture has just the right balance between firm and chewy, and the almonds add crunch and flavor. One reviewer complained that they didn't have enough ginger, and if you're looking for a straight ginger cookie, this isn't it. They might be better labelled as "spice cookies" since they've got cinnamon, allspice, and cloves as well. But I love the taste, and the price is reasonable, so I'll be coming back for more.

Top shelf cookies made with healthy ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer3010105 on Mar 03, 2015

I was looking to buy a gluten-free, wheat-free, non-dairy cookies that were at least decent tasting. An added bonus would that it be made from ingredients that are very healing for my own specific genetics & digestive tract, which describes almost all of the indredients used in Pamela's Ginger Cookies with Sliced Almonds. These are very tasty cookies regardless. At first I thought they were just good. I wasn't sure about the other spices in the ginger cookie - like nutmeg, allspice and cloves. But it only took me a short while for my expectations to adjust. They're terrific -- 5 stars.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

These are pretty good, ingredients are natural. If you are gluten -tolerant you may want to continue eating the wheat ones. I eat all cookies, these taste a bit different from the wheat cookies but these are nice and I like the lack of gluten.

Delicious cookies!

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013

Delicious cookies!

Nice and gingery

Posted by Reviewer2036832 on Aug 12, 2011

delicious tasting ginger cookie - wish it were a little crisper though

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »