The Best B12!

Posted by Reviewer1086825 on Mar 22, 2012

I have a bio-feedback machine and have tested six other B12's, capsules and tablets. This one tested by far the best, with no negative side-effects. I have stopped my B12 shots. This is easier, cheaper, and, for me, just as effective.

Don't waste your money on this ineffective rubbish

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 29, 2013

I was using this and couldn't figure out why I wasn't improving as I normally do when taking Source Natural's 1mg sublingual tabs. Fortunately, I managed to fight my way through the brain fog to find I still had some of the Source Natural's left and took some - and improved, same as I do every time I take them. If you need B12 supplementation, I recommend getting a reputable sublingual tab instead. I like Source Natural's 1mg, I've seen others recommend Solgar's. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Time & Money Saver

Posted by Reviewer2609311 on May 23, 2011

This is my 2nd bottle of B-12. Last November I was diagnosed with a B-12 deficiency. This required me to travel monthly to my dr's office for an injection. Last Feb I purchased my 1st bottle of B12 and after about 6weeks my blood test showed my B12 levels were up. Only one spray daily is required. I've saved gas money, a dr's office visit, no more waiting in the dr's office 30min or more for an injection. I am very glad I found this product.

Best B-12

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Dec 07, 2009

Wonderful. Suitable for chemically sensitive. No colors, flavors or additives. The only methyl B12 I could find without flavors and lactose.

Energerizer

Posted by Reviewer2068660 on Aug 18, 2009

I LOVE this product. I spray first thing in the morning to get my day started. Depending on the day, I may spray several more times. It's almost, not quite, instant energy. I recommend this product for all non-meat eaters and persons 'of age'.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1967693 on Nov 10, 2009

I suffer from ME/CFS and this is really helping.

A good product for those with Chemical Sensitivities

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

The oral absorption of this product is ideal and it contains no additives which decreases the possibility of a reaction if you have chemical sensitivities.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1045008 on Apr 25, 2010

Before I started taking these B-12 supplements, I was lethargic, sleepy and ever so tired. Within the first few days, I regained some energy and now I am working as much as I can in the garden and loving it! Thanks!

Pure Advantage Pur old.

Posted by Reviewer2277435 on Apr 06, 2010

I have looked long and hard for methylcobalamin in a spray application. I am very satisfied with Pure Advantage's B-12. It has a pleasant taste, that is not heavy or sweet. It doesn't leave that glycerin after taste in your mouth. Methylcobalamin is the most effective of all the cobalamins and sub-lingual application is by far the best. So your getting the best of the best with this product. Price was easy to take as well. I recommend it to all my patients.

works fine

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on Jan 23, 2010

tastes a little sweet for me, but is actually the best tasting B12 spray I've found yet.