• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Don't like the texture

Posted by 4920053941657992961 on Nov 06, 2012

I really don't like the texture. but it's a good way to make your meals bigger without the added calories

Hmmmmmm Undecided

Posted by Raw-Food-Diet-Magazine on Sep 20, 2011

I love the concept. However I have yet to know how to use it in my raw food diet. I will keep trying. These are very tasteless which may be good or bad.I think I will add then to salads and the dressing will make them taste good. You do have to cut them up. I use scissors.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1327317 on Nov 14, 2011

These are a weird texture to get used to, I ate them sauteed with tempeh and seasoned with liquid aminos, and I'm not sure but I think either this product or the tempeh made me pretty gassy. I have to do the elimination test to be sure. But this product has lots of health benefits. I still have three bags and I'll probably eat them.

Crispy...

Posted by madamVi on Dec 24, 2011

But very ok! Will buy again!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1629338 on Jan 23, 2012

Not really a favorite of mine, but I enjoyed trying it.

not testet yet

Posted by Reviewer2574826 on Feb 27, 2012

Have not tried it yet

Almost tasteless...

Posted by Reviewer1657444 on Mar 14, 2012

... except that it tastes like chemicals, unless you rinse it many times and put some heavy-tasting stuff on it. On the other hand, it really helps with digestion, so I give it 3 stars.

depends on your tastes

Posted by Reviewer1155518 on Mar 15, 2012

these noodles have a particular taste. i recommend you try them and see if you like them. i have a sensitive stomach and i've tried them 3 times in different recipes, and they give a stomachache. they are a good product, just not for me. also i emailed the company, and they are from korean sea, not from japan, so no fear of radiation.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Apr 24, 2012

I may not order again. But they would be good in a salad.

Good low--almost no--calorie addition!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

The three simple ingredients of water, kelp and sodium alginate--along with manufacture in California, US passed my criteria for ordering. I consider the product more of a seaweed and a nice addition in a seaweed salad versus a noodle substitute. The shape is noodle like, but the texture is crunchier. Both my hubby and I enjoyed the kelp noodles with toasted sesame oil, plum vinegar and sesame seed seasoning. I would order them again, but with our seaweed salad in mind. I did try them with tomato sauce as well and imagine most people would not wish to eat that combo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »